CAMRA NEEDS YOU!
Without members taking an active part in CAMRA it couldn't exist and thousands of members across the country kindly give up some of their time to actively support the Campaign.
There are lots of ways you can get involved as a CAMRA volunteer, including:
- Surveying local pubs for the Good Beer Guide,
- Pulling a few pints at your local beer festival,
- Distributing campaigns publicity material to local pubs,
- Writing to your MP to encourage him/her to sign one of our petitions,
- Writing articles for your local CAMRA newsletter or website.
You can read volunteers' stories and find out more about how to get involved as a volunteer on the CAMRA National website.
What will your CAMRA story be?