Welcome to Mid Glamorgan CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
Thank you for your interest in our website. Here you will find information on branch news and events plus other items, which may be of interest. This may include links to external sites.
The site is also a useful introduction if you want to know more about CAMRA and real ale.
- Mid Glamorgan Pub and Club of the Year awards
Read more ....
Meet other CAMRA members
Our branch meetings are usually held on the second Monday of each month and any member is welcome to attend. The next meeting will be on Monday 11th July at 8pm in the Red Cow, Pontsticill.
Where to find Real Ale
To find outlets that serve real ale wherever you are visit CAMRA’s WhatPub website ...
and for the best of them you can consult the Good Beer Guide, published annually,
or download the Good Beer Guide App, which is updated daily.
Beer Necessities Magazine
Beer Necessities magazine is no longer being produced.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 15:00 : Did you know, dissolved metal ions can change the colour of cider? 🍎 🍏 👉 Learn more about cider faults with Susannah Mansfield’s (@SHLandlady) exclusive guide on #CAMRA’s online educational #LearnandDiscover platform: ow.ly/htXi50JGUeW pic.twitter.com/C0GRzdXDEu
- Saturday, 07:00 : 🏚️ Has your local pub closed, or is threatened with closure? #CAMRA can help! 🍺 📝 We have put together in-depth guides to give campaigners all the tools you need. 👉 You can find everything you need to save your local pub here: ow.ly/XU9Q50JGJZQ pic.twitter.com/COMTlTZxEr
- Friday, 19:00 : ✒️ There is still time to enter our beer tourism competition & write your own local Beer Break. The winner will feature in the winter edition of BEER magazine & receive £30 Beer Merchant vouchers! 🍺 👉 More info: ow.ly/bQaC50JGMTA 📝 Full T&Cs: ow.ly/UMbf50JGMTB pic.twitter.com/k4jB0jtYWF
- Friday, 17:00 : 🥧 Ever wondered what snack goes best with your pint? Award-winning beer writer Hollie Stephens (@GlobeHops) compares complementary tasting notes & flavour synergies for the perfect beer & food pairing. 🍺 👉 Read Hollie’s guide here: ow.ly/rmTr50JGEzW 📷 Hollie Stephens pic.twitter.com/x1JOic3mxi
- Monday 20 June, 18:14 : RT @feralfruits: Proud to publish this piece by @DavidJesudason on the colour bar in pubs & activist Avtar Singh Jouhl. There's more awesome content to come on @CAMRA_Official #LearnAndDiscover touching on this subject. Big thanks to David & to the volunteer L&D Ed' team for working so hard on it twitter.com/CAMRA_Official…